The centerpiece of our facility is a warrior-type obstacle course that is designed with the ability to be transformed into different configurations for a diversity of training and competition. There are also various training stations to help prepare an individual to complete the course. This cross-functional training facility specializes in boot camps, obstacle course racing and conditioning, and small group training targeting total body fitness.
GROUP & TEAM TRAINING
CAMPS & CLASSES
We include more non-traditional exercise stations such as:
- A cargo net climbing station;
- Under crawl station through cargo net;
- Large tires with sledge hammer;
- Large AstroTurf installed for sled pulling and pushing similar to football drills used in the NFL;
- Peg board and rock climbing walls installed for upper body conditioning drills and training;
- Large ropes installed for climbing and targeting upper body strength;
- Large monkey bar stations for obstacle training and drills;
- and, a 14-foot warped wall similar to the American Ninja Warrior TV show.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES
6-8 people performing various functional fitness drills and cardio conditioning exercises that target specific goals for each individual:
- Tabata ThrowDown
- Amazing Abs
- HIIT to the MAX
- Body Blast Circuit
- Xpress Challenger
- Core Motion and more.
OBSTACLE COURSE TRAINING
A one-month training regimen designed to prepare you for our obstacle course contest held each quarter of the year. Learn all the skills needed to conquer our Xplorer fitness obstacle course.
Kids learn fundamentals of obstacle course training including:
- Warming up
- Course running
CORPORATE/COMPANY TEAM BUILDING
Designed for companies to encourage bonding and team building skills by overcoming obstacles that require tactical team work.